To ensure that people with developmental disabilities have equal opportunities and receive the services and supports they need to live and work in South Dakota communities.
- We will support people to participate in the life of their community.
- We will honor the importance of relationships with family and friends.
- We will ensure that quality services are available and accessible.
- We will work with providers to enhance services while respecting the dignity of
risk and the importance of health and safety.
- We will respect and value cultural diversity.
- We will be good stewards of public funds.
Involuntary Commitment Information for Attorneys
"CHOICES" 2012 Forum and Questionnaire Results
"CHOICES" Waiver Public Forums
Family Support 360 Request for Proposal (RFP Attachment)
HCBS Final Settings Rules
HCBS Transition Plan