To ensure that people with developmental disabilities have equal opportunities and receive the services and supports they need to live and work in South Dakota communities.
- We will support people to participate in the life of their community.
- We will honor the importance of relationships with family and friends.
- We will ensure that quality services are available and accessible.
- We will work with providers to enhance services while respecting the dignity of
risk and the importance of health and safety.
- We will respect and value cultural diversity.
- We will be good stewards of public funds.
Effective July 1, 2009, Adjustment Training Centers will be known as Community Support Providers, per SDCL 27B-1-17(4).
DDD Application for Services
Involuntary Commitment Information for Attorneys
"CHOICES" 2012 Forum and Questionnaire Results
"CHOICES" Waiver Public Forums