What is LIVE.LIFE.Well.?
Well-being means something different for everyone. Regardless of our individual definitions of well-being feeling healthy and happy helps us to reach our physical, spiritual, financial, community, social and employment goals.
LIVE. LIFE. WELL. aims to promote awareness, create a culture of well-being, and sustain positive health and wellness for everyone though physical activity, improved nutrition and mental well-being.
Who can participate?
- CSP employees
- Family Members
Goals and benefits
- Increasing health and physical fitness measures through weight loss, improved blood pressure, and cholesterol
- Improved health and connection with the community, resulting in increased opportunities for meaningful work, paid or unpaid, for self-advocates
- Meaningful, consistent engagement with people in the community to increase sense of inclusion and connectedness in the community
- Increased well-being reduces the need for medication and hospitalization and decreases the length of stay when hospitalized
- Reduced absenteeism from work
How do I get involved?
- Contact your case manager or community support provider
- Contact the DHS LLW Committee @ 605-773-3438
- Registration Flyer
- Online Registration Form
- Data Collection Form - PDF
- (Link to Data Collection)
- My25 Light and Library Portal
- Healthy Lifestyle Seminars (contact DHS LLW Committee @ 605-773-3438)
- Harvest of the Month - It is free to register for this program; after you have registered you have access to handouts and recipes for a variety of fruits and vegetables. Handouts can also be found in the Live Life Well Tool Kit.
- USDA Choose my Plate
- Munch Code
- Good and Healthy SD Wellness Events and Classes across SD
- South Dakota Diabetes Prevention Coalition Diabetes Prevention Toolkit
- South Dakota Game Fish and Parks - Offers a variety of outdoor activities, Game Fish and Parks has free equipment rentals for some activities.
Live. Life.Well Kick-off Webinar