Aging & Disability Resource Connections
A Federal Grant from the Administration for Community Living (Administration on Aging) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services provided an opportunity for the Division of Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) to establish the Aging and Disability Resource Connections (ADRC) in South Dakota.
The ADRC provides objective information and assistance to help individuals, regardless of income or resources, identify and access available public and private long-term services and supports within their local communities.
ADRC Contact Information
- View ADRC Brochure
- View ADRC Call Center Map
- Call an ADRC Call Center near you to learn more about available long-term services and supports:
- Rapid City Area Call Center: 1.855.315.1986
- Pierre Area Call Center: 1.855.642.3055
- Watertown Area Call Center: 1.855.315.1987
- Mitchell Area Call Center: 1.855.315.1988
- Sioux Falls Area Call Center: 1.877.660.0301
ADRC Resource Directory
The ADRC Resource Directory is a tool to access information and learn about long term services and supports that are available in South Dakota.
Make a Referral
If you know of an individual who may benefit from receiving services provided by the Division of Long Term Services and Supports, you may complete the Referral Form by providing information regarding the individual, his or her contact information and type of assistance needed. An Adult Services and Aging Specialist will contact the individual in follow up to the referral.