2017 Award Winners:
- Koni Sims, Sioux Falls: Outstanding Citizen with a Disability Award
- Tami Francis, Sioux Falls: Outstanding Employee with a Disability Award
- Pizza Ranch, Spearfish: Outstanding Private Employer (Small Employer Category)
- County Fair Food Store, Mitchell: Outstanding Private Employer (Large Employer Category)
- Meri Erickson, Groton: Outstanding Transition Services Award
- Yankton Area Mental Wellness Inc.: Distinguished Service Award
The Board of Vocational Rehabilitation is seeking your assistance in making nominations for the Governor's Awards
NEW: you can now submit a nomination at any time of the year and you can do this electronically using in Online Form.
Below are links to the nomination forms for the awards in MS Word, PDF and the online form. There is also a link to the cover letter from the Board of Vocational Rehabilitation and an explanation of the nomination process.
Cover letter and explanation of the awards nomination process.
- Outstanding Distinguished Service Award - Microsoft Word - PDF - Online Nomination Form
- Outstanding Citizen with a Disability Award - Microsoft Word - PDF - Online Nomination Form
- Outstanding Employee with a Disability Award-Microsoft Word -PDF-Online Nomination Form
- Outstanding Employer of the Year Award - Microsoft Word - PDF - Online Nomination Form
- Outstanding Award in Transition Services - Microsoft Word - PDF - Online Nomination Form
For the Word or PDF version please print and submit nominations to:
Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
221 South Central Avenue, Ste 34A
Pierre, SD 57501
If you have any questions, please contact Board staff at 605-945-2207 or 1-800-210-0143.