- DD Provider COVID-19 Policies
- COVID-19 DD Provider Frequently Asked Questions
- CHOICES Remote Supports Guidance
- Family Support 360 Guidance
- COVID-19 CHOICES Retainer Payment Process Policy
The mission of the Division of Developmental Disabilities is to ensure that people with developmental disabilities have equal opportunities and receive the services and supports they need to live and work in South Dakota communities.
Our principles are:
- We will support people to participate in the life of their community.
- We will honor the importance of relationships with family and friends.
- We will ensure that quality services are available and accessible.
- We will work with providers to enhance services while respecting the dignity of risk and the importance of health and safety.
- We will respect and value cultural diversity.
- We will be good stewards of public funds.
- Click Here to Complete a Family Support Council Application
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities has created new informational brochures about services and supports.
- Resource & Planning Guide