- DD Forms & Presentations
- PASRR Manual
- DD Nurses
- Employment Resources
- ICAP Quick Reference Sheet
- ICAP Review Validation
- ICAP Guidelines
- ICAP Frequently Asked Questions
- Certificate of Medical Necessity
- List of Incontinence DME Providers
HCBS Settings rule
- HCBS Final Settings Rules
- South Dakota's Home and Community Based Statewide Transition Plan was submitted to CMS on March 12, 2015.
- South Dakota's original Home and Community Based Statewide Transition Plan was submitted to CMS on March 12, 2015. CMS requested additional information from South Dakota in October 2015. CMS' comments may be viewed here . The Departments of Social Services and Human Services worked collaboratively to make changes to the Home and Community Based Statewide Transition Plan. CMS requested that South Dakota perform public notice on the Revised Transition Plan before submission to CMS. The Revised Statewide Transition Plan is available for Public Comment for 30 days from February 29 to March 30. For more information click here .